Banana and Cardamom Bread
You may or may not have noticed but banana bread is definitely my favourite recipe to make. It will forever remind me of my childhood as my mum always had a freshly baked loaf in the kitchen.
Banana bread requires no added sugar or sweetenersl. All the sweetness comes from the bananas which what makes it so healthy and such a great pre-workout snack too!
4 overly ripe bananas
3 tbsp coconut flour
2 tbsp tapioca flour
1 tbsp ground flax seeds
1 tsp ground cardamom
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp homemade granola
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Using an electric mixer combine the eggs and the bananas until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl combine all the dry ingredients.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
5. Pour mix into a lined loaf tin, sprinkle the granola over the top and bake for 35-40 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving.