Anna Sward is the founder of Proteinpow.com, the richest and most comprehensive resource for protein powder recipes ever created. She is the author of The Ultimate Protein Powder Cookbook and her recipes have been published in magazines including Muscle & Fitness, Men’sHealth and Oxygen. She regularly runs protein powder cooking workshops and demonstrations.
Anna's Top 5's
4. Fitness class - I don't actually have any current favourites, I prefer to just lift weights by myself :-)
5. App - The most used app on my phone is probably... Kindle, hehe! I love reading.
A recipe from Anna's New Book Protein Pow:
Matcha and Coconut Protein Truffles
3 tbsp coconut flour
2 tbsp almond milk
1/4 cup whey protein powder (I used pea)
1 tsp matcha (+ extra for topping)
1 tbsp granulated truvia ( I used coconut sugar)
1/4 cup coconut flakes
1. In a small processor mix all your ingredients together, except for the dark chocolate, until you get a soft dough that you can shape with your hands. If your mixture is too wet or sticky, add a bit more coconut flour.
2. Roll your dough into 7 truffles.
3. Melt your dark chocolate in a bain-marie (i.e. a glass bowl on top of a pot of boiling water).
4. Using a spatula (or your hands) fip the truffles into the chocolate.
5. Place the chocolate coated truffles onto a non-stick silicone tray or a tray covered with baking paper or aluminum foiil. Sprinkle some matcha on top. Refrigerate for a couple of hours until the chocolate sets, or if you're in a hurry, put them in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.