Coconut and Orange Energy Bites
These are the perfect snack to take with you on-the-go or for that afternoon pick me up. They're packed full of fibre, healthy fats and protein. However, dates are naturally high in unrefined sugars so be careful not to eat too many at once (I know, it's easily done!)
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- Cacao powder (optional for rolling)
- Place all ingredients (apart from the coconut) into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Roll the mix into small balls.
- Place the coconut and cacao powder 2 separate bowls and toss the bites around until they are fully coated.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.