Plant-Based Mac 'N' Cheese
This is a recipe I have wanted to recreate for ages and I'm super excited to say I've finally done it! This is the perfect indulging and super healthy dinner! (Almost vegetable free - but obviously not quite!)
200g Chickpea pasta (or alternative)
3 cloves of garlic (peeled and crushed)
2 tbsp Nush Natural Almond Yoghurt (or dairy alternative)
4 tbsp nutritional yeast
3/4 of a small butternut squash (peeled and chopped)
150ml almond milk
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1. Steam the butternut squash until soft.
2. Blend the onion and garlic along with the yoghurt, nutritional yeast, salt, pepper and apple cider vinegar.
3. Cook the pasta as per the instructions on the packed.
4. Combine the sauce with the pasta and almond milk.
5. Pour the mix into an oven proof dish and place under the grill for 10-12 minutes until crispy on top. Serve and enjoy!