This brownie recipe is moist, sweet and deliciously chocolatey!
165g melted coconut oil
1 sachet (or 25g) Missfits Nutrition Chocolate Vegan Protein Powder
3 tbsp raw cacao
1 handful of hazelnuts(chopped)
40g ground almonds
50g buckwheat flour
150g coconut sugar
3tbsp natural almond yoghurt (or dairy alternative)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Combine the melted coconut oil, protein powder, raw cacao, hazelnuts, ground almonds and buckwheat flour.
3. In a separate bowl beat the eggs, yoghurt and coconut sugar until smooth.
4. Pour the egg mix into the dry ingredients and mix until fully combined.
5. Pour the mix into a lined brownie tin and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.