This dip is super easy and simple but sure to be creamy and delicious. (Please excuse the picture! Baba Ganoush isn't the most aesthetically pleasing dish although, I promise it tastes great!)
3 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp tahini paste
1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Slice the aubergine in half, and slice the tops off the garlic cloves. Place on a baking tray with the aubergines (make sure the flesh is facing down). Roast for 1 hour.
3. Remove the aubergines and garlic from the oven. Slice the tops off the aubergine and peel the garlic.
4. Place into a food processor with the lemon juice, salt, pepper and tahini and blitz until well combined and mainly smooth. It will have a slight rough texture to it as you have used the skin.
5. Best served with crudites.