Roasted Cashew Cinnamon Butter
Let's face it, the nut butter excitment isn't going away. Nut butter is a great source of protein and healthy fats which makes it a perfectly acceptable addition to breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks (it's just great for everything - in moderation of course!)
I've developed this new super simple and really delicious and creamy recipe to add to your nut butter archive!
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place the cashews on a roasting tray and dry roast for 10-12 minutes (make sure they don't burn).
3. Add the cashews to a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. You'll need to keep scraping down the sides. This may take around 15 minutes.
4. Once creamy add the cinnamon and vanilla and blitz for 30 seconds.
5. Pour into a jar and enjoy!