Spiced Tahini Cookies
It's a festive time of year. These cookies need no introduction.
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 25g vanilla vegan protein powder (I used MissFits Nutrition)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- dash of cloves
- 5 tbsp tahini paste
- 6 tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- 30ml almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Combine the ground almonds, protein powder, coconut flour, cinnamon, mixed spice and cloves to a bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine the tahini, honey, egg and almond milk.
- Carefully mix the wet ingredients into the dry until a dough texture forms.
- Roll out the dough and cut into shapes.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes before removing and allowing to cool.