This is the recipe for the nights you get home from work late and want a quick, light dinner before you hit the pillow. It serves 2 and so is perfect for boxing up and taking to work the next day for lunch.
3tbsp Nush Almond Natual Yoghurt (you can use Greek yoghurt if you prefer)
Generous pinch of salt and pepper
1/2 a red pepper
Handful of spinach
2 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp avocado oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Heat the avocado oil in a pan
3. Slice the onion, pepper and peel and chop the garlic and add to the pan. Sautee until soft.
4. Crack the eggs into a bowl and add the yoghurt, salt and pepper.
5. Once the vegetables are cooked add the eggs to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on a medium heat. Add the spinach and place in the oven for 8-12 minutes until cooked through.